With a three-day weekend just ahead, now is a good time to make note that City services and buildings will be operating on a modified scheduled next week.
Because of the Labor Day holiday, refuse and recycling collection days will be shifted one day from regular pick-up. Here is the full adjusted schedule:
- Monday, September 6 (Labor Day) — No collection
- Tuesday, September 7 — Monday's route picked up
- Wednesday, September 8 — Tuesday's route picked up
- Thursday, September 9 — Wednesday's route picked up
- Friday, September 10 — Thursday route picked up
The Waste Campus will be open as usual on Saturday, September 4. After Labor Day, regular business hours throughout the City will resume on Tuesday, September 7. Refuse and recycling collection will return to the standard schedule on Monday, September 13.