Red Wing Solid Waste Facility
Reconstruction Project #17206
Report Date: 01/21/2020
The reconstruction of the buildings at the Solid Waste Facility that were lost to fire in June of 2017 continues.
During the weeks of January 6 through January 17. . .
- LS Black coordinating work and installing corner guards.
- Parker finalizing connections at Mezzanine.
- Ryan installing plumbing lines in the maintenance/shop area and sink and emergency shower.
- Sylvander installing exterior units and thermostats, as well as installing ductwork and unit heaters in the maintenance/shop area.
- Parker Electric finalizing connections throughout.
- Fireline Sprinklers installing sprinkler heads in the drop-in ceiling.
- Painters touching up all wall repairs.
- Carpenters installing benches, countertops, and miscellaneous specialties.
- TCA finished installing the ceiling grid.
- The flooring contractor finished installing sheet vinyl flooring and wall base.
- Neufeldt working on the concrete floor in the maintenance/parts area.
- CPMI and LS Black marking up walls with blue tape in the lunchroom and offices.
A reminder to our customers and visitors – the construction zone is located in areas of the Waste Campus that have been typically accessible to customers. Signs have been installed to provide direction. All customers and visitors are asked to stop in the office before proceeding further into the Campus.