Red Wing Solid Waste Facility
Reconstruction Project #17206
Report Date: 1014/2019
The reconstruction of the buildings at the Solid Waste Facility that were lost to fire in June of 2017 continues.
During the weeks of October 7 through October 11, 2019 . . .
- LS Black poured stoop landing at the end of the ramp.
- LS Black continued door frame installation and grouting and installed windows and caulking.
- Ironworkers continued detail work and metal wall panel installation throughout, including installing liner panels along wall on Gridline E.
- Ironworkers finished roofing installation on Building #2, west half.
- Pinnacle installing insulation along Gridline 4 and Grid E from Tip Floor and finished spray foam insulation at offices and conveyors.
- Pinnacle started framing walls in the admin area.
- ESCI continued installing low-voltage pipe rough-in throughout.
- Parker Electric installing electrical components throughout as needed.
- Parker Electric installing a low-voltage fire system in the maintenance/parts area.
- Ryan continued installing waste pipe in admin area and maintenance/parts area. Also prepping layout for restroom fixtures and started installing water lines in the lunchroom for hose bib, sink, and coffee maker.
A reminder to our customers and visitors – the construction zone is located in areas of the Waste Campus that have been typically accessible to customers. Signs have been installed to provide direction. All customers and visitors are asked to stop in the office before proceeding further into the Campus.