Human Rights Resource Connection
Connect with Us
If you have a human rights concern or feel you have experienced a human rights violation, you deserve to be heard. The City of Red Wing provides the following lists of resources to assist you.
- If your concern is an emergency, please call 911.
- If you or someone you love is having a mental health crisis, please call 988.
FILE A DISCRIMINATION COMPLAINT
- To report any type of human rights complaint, contact the Minnesota Department of Human Rights (MDHR) through their Discrimination Helpline at 1-833-454-0148 or visit https://mn.gov/mdhr/intake/consultationinquiryform/. See all their information and resources at https://mn.gov/mdhr/.
- To report an employment discrimination complaint, contact the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) at https://www.eeoc.gov/filing-charge-discrimination or call 1-800-669-4000. See all their information and resources at https://www.eeoc.gov/.
- To report a housing discrimination complaint, contact the Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Office at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/online-complaint or call 1-800-669-9777 / TTY: 1-800-877-8339. See all their information and resources at https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp
CONTACT THE RED WING HUMAN RIGHTS RESOURCE LINE
You can call our Red Wing Human Rights Resource Line at 651-385-5190 or email email@example.com and the staff liaison of the Red Wing Human Rights Commission will connect back with you within 24 hours of the next business day. Our staff will listen to your concerns and provide resources to assist you. Those resources are also available on this page.
Resources for those with concerns about employment discriminationLink to page
Housing Rights and Resources
Resources for those with housing concernsLink to page
Resources for Indigenous peoplesLink to page
Resources for the LGBTQ+ communityLink to page
Migrants, Refugees & Those Without Documentation
Resources for migrants, refugees, and those without documentationLink to page
Resources for those with concerns regarding racial discrimination.Link to page
Information about how the City of Red Wing will work to recognize and address racism in our organization and improve policies and practices so our local government works for everyone.Link to page
Students with Disabilities
Resources to help students with disabilitiesLink to page
Those with Disabilities
Resources to help those with disabilitiesLink to page
Victims of Sex Abuse, Assault & Domestic Violence
Resources for victims of sex abuse, assault, and domestic violenceLink to page