Where Can I Go If I Have Faced Discrimination?

It is your choice whether you file your situation with the Goodhue County District Court or file with the Minnesota Department of Human Rights. It’s best to contact the Minnesota Department of Human Rights first to make sure you have a claim. The Red Wing Human Rights Commission is also available to listen to any local human rights concerns you have and assist in getting you to the right place; call 651.385.3618.

MN Department of Human Rights (MDHR)

You are not required to have an attorney to file a charge of discrimination, and filing is free.

Learn how to contact someone at the state about your concern.

Goodhue County District Court

Goodhue County Justice Center
454 West Sixth St., Red Wing, MN 55066
Phone: 651.267.4800
Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.