- 5:15 p.m.
- Third Tuesday of every month except July and December
- City Hall
315 West 4th Street
Red Wing, MN 55066
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
As representatives of the public, the mission of this board is to be the primary force pressing the Sheldon Theatre of Performing Arts to the realization of its opportunities for service and the fulfillment of its obligations to all its constituencies.
Responsibilities of the Sheldon Theatre Board include:
- Ensure that the financial structure of the Sheldon is adequate for its current needs and its long-range strategy
- If deemed necessary or desirable in order to change top management, the board will
- Regularly discuss matters that are of concern to the Executive Director or to the board
- Review the results achieved by management as compared with the Sheldon’s philosophy, annual and long-range goals and the performance of similar theatres
Join the Sheldon Theatre Board
Applications are reviewed by the Mayor, who then recommends board appointments to the City Council. Once approved by the City Council, the resident can begin actively serving as a board member. Board members must live within the city limits during their service unless otherwise noted.
Apply online or view the printable forms below.
Terms are five years and members can serve three consecutive terms.