Licenses & Permits

Apply Online Now! button

Building and Zoning Permits

Building, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Demolition Permits

Permits and Applications to Use Public Property

The City has a number of permits and applications that provide for various types of use of public property and street right-of-way (ROW). If you need a permit to work in the city street right-of-way or other public property for a construction or utility project, visit the Permits, Applications & Fees page to access these forms.

  • Application to work in the city right-of-way
  • Private Use of Public Property (PUPP) – construction projects
  • Utility permit application
  • Utility annual registration

Other Licenses and Permits

Licenses and permits listed below can be obtained through the Permits and License Manager. Many of the applications listed are available online and can be accessed with a click.

These applications have been designed to be completed on a computer. They can be completed from a tablet or mobile device, but you may encounter formatting issues.