Policy and Practice Project Meetings
To attend the virtual meetings, just click the meeting link that is included near the top of each meeting agenda. Some meetings have a public and private section, as outlined and approved by City Council on August 24, 2020. Public sections are often for learning about a topic and discussing questions. The private workshop period is for team members to discuss potentially sensitive topics. The Advisory Team is advisory only and is not bound to open meeting laws. The City provides audio-visual recordings of all public segments and summary notes for all private segments. Meeting recordings, notes, materials, and presentations are all available on this page below.
MARCH 10, 2021 MEETING WAS CANCELLED
- Meeting #3 Agenda - October 14, 2020 (PDF)
- Meeting #3 Summary Notes - October 14, 2020 (PDF)
- Meeting #3 Presentation Slides: Project Overview (PDF)
- Meeting #3 Presentation Slides: RW Demographics (PDF)
- Meeting #3 Presentation Slides: Mapping Activity - Calls for Service (PDF)
- Red Wing Police Beats Map (PDF)
- Grid with Police Data Mapped in Meeting #3 (PDF)
If you have a question, suggestion, or concern for the Advisory Team, please submit your comments by email.. The Advisory Team may not be able to discuss the issue immediately, but your comment will be recorded so the Advisory Team can discuss it at the appropriate meeting.