Current Planning Projects
The purpose of the Barn Bluff Master Plan is to provide long term guidance for the development, preservation, and management of Barn Bluff, a significant landmark and park located within the City of Red Wing.
The Levee Park Project proposes a plan for the improvement of the riverboat and transient boat dockage, the park, and the promenade.
Check out information about the Renewing Old West Main Project and related documents.
In order to make the vision for the Upper Harbor become a reality, the City Council unanimously approved conveying of a conservation easement to the Minnesota Land Trust, a non-profit organization that partners with private and public entities to preserve open space in Minnesota.
2014 Legacy Trail Application
- Red Wing Application Part 1 Sections 1 to 9
- Red Wing Application Part 2 - Sections 10 and 11
- Red Wing Application Part 3 - Sections 12 to 18
- Red Wing Application Part 4 - Attachments
Bicycle & Pedestrian Master Plan
- Management Plan - Barn Bluff Habitat
- Management Plan - Billings-Tomfohr Conservation Area (Coon Hill)
- Management Plan - Memorial Park
- Management Plan - Upper Harbor Conservation Area